Like prescription glasses, contact lenses are designed to focus light into the retina of your eye. But unlike glasses where blurring of your line of vision could happen when you see over and under the frame, contact lenses cover your cornea, correcting your entire field of vision.
Aqualens has introduced a new and advanced variant, Aqualens NXT which is now available on Lenskart. These Silicone Hydrogel Spherical lenses are available in the power range of 0.5 to 9.0. Aqualens NXT contact lens is a hydrophilic disc that will float on your cornea with such ease and comfort that you will not realize you are wearing lenses.
What Makes Aqualens NXT Special?
The new upgrade to the premium SiHy (Silicone Hydrogel) allows more oxygen content, making the experience comfortable for longer durations. Aqualens NXT comes in a monthly disposable contact lens pack of 3, which is more compatible with sensitive eyes. They’re thicker and hold moisture better and because they are designed to last longer, they can provide you with more comfort without the worry of changing lenses.
Who Is The Ideal User?
‘Out with basic, in with the BEST!’ This is not just a tagline, but a lifestyle at Aqualens. The brand believes in making lenses that are breathable and hydrating while also providing features like HD vision, zero slip fit, UVA & UVB block, and bio sensitive comfort.
Contact lenses are a perfect choice for anyone who needs vision correction, added protection from harmful UV light, and does not want to undergo surgery or wear eyeglasses full time. A few brackets that we see actively using Aqualens NXT are:
- Workforce personnel who use contact lenses for long hours at a stretch
- Students pulling all-nighters to study for exams
- Youngsters who have a digitally active lifestyle and need to protect their eyes from getting dry
- Athletes and individuals who enjoy playing sports
Aqualens NXT Usage Norms To Follow
Aqualens NXT has proven to be the best when it comes to comfort and a snug fit. It has a wear time of 24H, i.e., all waking hours. This comfortable wearability from AM to PM comes with the fact that it has high water content, UV blockage, and silicone hydrogel that ally for all-day-long comfort.
However, the wear time also depends on the comfort of the wearer and pre-existing factors such as Dry Eye Syndrome (DES) that can irritate the eye. Make sure you observe the specified wearing time, take breaks, follow the cleaning instructions and check on the expiry date to ensure that your lenses do not irritate your eyes. On any further irritation or issues, ensure you visit your ophthalmologist before continuing wearing the lens.
Facing end-of-the-day contact lens discomfort? We have Five Tried And Tested Ways To Tackle End-Of-Day Contact Lens Discomfort.
Why Are People Going Gaga Over Aqualens NXT?
Why shouldn’t they? When Aqualens NXT is offering top-end quality lenses with improved features to provide the maximal comfort possible, it is a must-have on your list!
- Moulded with 3rd generation Silicone Hydrogel, these lenses allow oxygen to efficiently reach your eye, thus lessening any chances of discomfort.
- Aqualens NXT has 55% water content which keeps your eyes moist and comfortable throughout the day.
- Due to 4 times more oxygen supply than other traditional Hydrogel lenses, the odds of redness, irritation or dryness are nil.
- The aspheric design of these lenses results in sharp and crystal clear vision even at night.
- Natural wettability and high oxygen permeability allow lasting comfort to the eyes.
- It also comes with new and improved UV Protection for your eyes. The highest UV protection available in a contact lens, i.e. the Class 1 UV blocker in Aqualens 24H NXT contact lenses, blocks more than 90% of UVA and 99% of UVB rays that could harm the eyes irreplaceably.
Aqualens NXT Lens Care Tips
Contact lenses are very easy to maintain and clean for regular use. Hygiene is one of the most prominent factors in preventing infections and problems that can affect the health of your eyes and your long-term vision.
- Do not use tap or sterile water, saliva (yes, you read it right!) or saline solution. None of this is beneficial to disinfect and properly clean your contact lenses.
- Studies have shown that “rub and rinse” is the best way of cleaning contact lenses, this helps in eliminating any protein buildup or dust particles.
- Take regular breaks using the “20-20-20” rule: For every 20 minutes working at your laptop, look away at an object at least 20 feet away for about 20 seconds.
- It is fundamental to use a fresh contact lens solution every time you disinfect and store your contact lenses.
- Never reuse or top off contact lens solution that was sitting in your contact case as they will have dirt and protein waste that was discharged when you last placed your lens in the case.
Aqualens believes that contact lenses should be accessible to the general public who want to wear better and pay less. Accredited by the highest authority in contact lenses, these are the most affordable and high-quality contacts in the market offered at the best price. It also comes with a free Aqualens comfort solution for every purchase made. If you want happy eyes at non-eye popping prices, opt for Aqualens NXT today!